If you want to work in Google you must read this
As the biggest search and much more today, they are desired employer all over the world. They are great in everything, advertising, as search engine, analytic’s, mobile phone software etc. As such everyone knows about them and want to be a part of big Google family.
Did you ever wonder how is it to work there? Some question came out about job interview there. Former and current workers gave away some of their questions from the application process.
Google job interview questions
From a lots of them this eleven are most difficult ones on Google job interview:
1. How many gas stations are in US?
2. How many golf balls can fit in school bus?
3. How much money would you ask for washing every window in Seattle?
4. What would be the best evacuation plan in San Francisco?
5. How many times during a day hands are aligned?
6. Why are manhole round?
7. How many vacuum cleaner are made in US?
8. How many degrees are there between hand on the clock when it’s 3:15?
9. How many piano tuner are there on the world?
10. You are captain of the pirate ship and your crew votes how they will divide the treasure. If less of the half of them agrees with you, death is imminent. How will you divide the gold that you get most of the treasure and survive.
So you thought that it was hard to get in Google to work. I guess it is. Just if you answer this simple questions,and much more 🙂 This interview questions are not difficult, just don’t be nervous. Be inventive and normal.
If you get a job with Google you will have great benefits on your job. And are be very satisfied. All I can say to you is if you have goal about this, good luck, I hope you will be successful.